||Customer feedback and testimonials - The Bait Barn - Live Fishing Bait and Tackle.
November 28 2009 This last week Bass Pro shops called us, evidently their wholesaler dropped the ball. They needed 500 2" bobbers for their holiday craft shop for the children in Florida. We were very pleased they looked to us for the assistance and responded to their request in a timely manner. They were so pleased, they granted us permission to post their email on our website. So if Bass Pro Shops can trust a small mom and pop shop online, so can you! Thank you Bass Pro shops from The Bait Barn family!
Here is the emails we received back after sending the order to Bass Pro Shops.
Thank You so much for the help. We really appreciate you and your team.
YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They Just Arrived in my Office!!!!
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY THANKSGIVING
Henry C. Manson
Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World Orlando
Orlando, Fl 32819
August 28 2007 testimonial - "You guys rock! Really made my day when the rod arrived. Didn't expect to see it for a week. Thanks to you and your staff and two thumbs up to The Bait Barn, long may you rock."
"I just received my order of an Ambassadeur Sycro Drag baitcaster. Really nice-! Thanks for great price and fast shipping...I will be "word of mouthing- " The Bait Barn to my friends ! You can expect more orders from me in the future ! Richard Baumgartner - Wisconsin"
Ebay Positive Feedback: 100%
Actual eBay shoppers testimonials.
good transaction, no problems Nickname: tank-guy
Fast shipping. Great retailer. Exactly what I wanted. Nickname: christreadwell
Awesome deal, super fast shipping!! Nickname: bahboo_6481
Great communication. A pleasure to do business with. Nickname:
WRTV6 FeedBack and Discount coupon for In-Store Purchase.
Guidelines for shipping Live or Frozen Fishing Bait!
There are special considerations when ordering Catalpa Worms/Live or frozen Bait that must be followed to ensure the freshness of the fishing bait. Our only wish is to provide you with the quality fishing bait you have come to expect from your own local Mom and Pop bait shops!
1. Someone must be present to receive the order from the delivery driver. This is done by signing for the delivery and can be confirmed by the shipping carrier through our shipping account. The shipping company will leave the container with or without a signature. If the container is left outside in high temperatures this will reduce it's ability to keep bait cool and no replacement or refund will be issued.
2. If a problem with your order has occurred, notify us immediately @ 317-545-BAIT (2248) and a picture must be submitted to our email within an hour of the arrival time to validate the authenticity of your claim. email@example.com
3. When shipping Catalpa Worms or Frozen Bait the freeze packs will thaw in transit, this is a normal situation especially during hot summer months. REMOVE THE BAIT from the shipping container and place directly into a freezer for several hours before handling the bait any further.
4. When shipping live worms they may become weak, this is corrected by adding a few drops of water (Spring or Well water...NOT city or tap water) to the container and placing the worms into the refrigerator immediately for several hours. Please do not drown the worms before fishing with them! Some varieties of Red Worms do not require refrigeration and that will be noted in the product description of the website that they only require some moisture to rehydrate.
How to fish with Catalpa Worms!
We don't just sell them, we use them ourselves and know that they work!
1. Take out only as many as you intend to fish with for the day and keep them stored in a cooler with ice to retain their flavor. They will turn brown over time and can be refrozen and used again for another day.
2. Tear the worm in half and using one end at a time, push the head or rear through itself rolling the skin inside out so that the juices are on the outside. This is done with a small stick, match or toothpick. (It's the taste of the worm that the catfish crave, not the color!)
3. Remove the stick, match or toothpick and insert your desired hook until the point of the hook punctures through the end. Recommended hook sizes are Size 1, 1/0, 2/0 or Larger.
4. Fish as close to the bottom of the lake, pond or river as possible for the best result.
People have been known to catch two channel catfish with only half a worm!
The Bait Barn Logo is a Registered Trademark of the store located in Indianapolis, Indiana ONLY!